Additional Scholarship Details
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Protoly.
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about The Protoly Scholarship can be directed to: email@example.com.
- The scholarship funds provided by Protoly will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Protoly permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on protoly.com or in other marketing communications. We are also granted permission to send you information regarding your application.
Once a winner has been selected and announced, we will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant.
We will remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request..
The winning applicant will be notified directly by February 15, 2019 and an announcement of the winner will be posted on our scholarship page on that date as well.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to The Protoly Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Protoly, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Protoly.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and essay on Protoly website.
- Email information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Protoly’s social media pages.
Protoly helps executives and team leaders discover their latent abilities and grow exponentially in their careers and personal lives. Using our personal experiences, we became passionate about helping executives, leaders, and business owners create highly motivated and successful teams so that companies could achieve their most ambitious goals. With a strong purpose in helping leaders achieve more success, work-life balance, and well-being, Protoly was born.